Lavender oil is known for its skin healing properties and its use as a sedative.
Lavender Essential Oil Blends well with:
Bergamot,black pepper,cedarwood,chamomile,eucalyptus,lemon,lemongrass,patchouli,peppermint,rose,rosemary,tea tree,thyme,vetiver essential oil.
1.Reduces anxiety and emotional stress.
2.Restores skin complexion and reduces acne.
3.Heals burns and wounds.
5.Slows aging with powerful antioxidants.
6.Improves eczema and psoriasis.
HOW TO USE
1.This powerful lavender essential oil can be diluted with carrier oils and used as a topical application or for a relaxing Ayurvedic massage.
2.Few drops of oil can be added to potpourris, vaporizers, candles or diffusers for combating germs in the air and protecting the environment naturally.
3.It can also be added to your bath tub for an aromatic, healing, stimulating and energizing bath.
1.You should dilute all essential oils with a carrier oil, such as sweet almond oil, prior to skin use. Complete a patch test to ensure you are not sensitive/allergic to an essential oil.
2.If you are pregnant or suffering from any medical condition, consult a health practitioner before use.
3.Keep essential oils out of reach of children and pets.
4.Do not ingest or use essential oils internally.
Lavender Essential Oil Usage Tips:
1.Add a few drops of Lavender oil to pillows,bedding,or bottoms of feet for a restful night’s sleep.
2.Keep a bottle of Lavender oil on hand for minor and occasional skin irritations.
3.Freshen your linen closet, mattress, car, or the air by combining Lavender with water in a spray bottle.
1 X 100ML Lavender Essential Oil
1x Dropper Cap
- Pure lavender oil is an incredible essential oil to use for your own health and wellness.It’s among the gentlest of essential oils,but also one of the most powerful essential oils,making it a favorite of households for its health properties and uses of lavender essential oil.
- Premium quality,THERAPEUTIC GRADE lavendor oil.We use steam distillation for extraction making sure the rich pant aroma remains intact.It is one of the best aroma oils.
- Lavender essential oil blends well with most essential oils (especially citrus oils),Clary Sage,and Geranium.Depending on your uses for this oil, substitutes may include: Cardamom,Wild Orange,Frankincense,or Roman Chamomile essential oils.Lavender essential oil blends well with most essential oils (especially citrus oils),Clary Sage,and Geranium.Depending on your uses for this oil, substitutes may include: Cardamom,Wild Orange,Frankincense,or Roman Chamomile essential oils.
- Safety Warning:For external use,Do NOT take any essential oils internally without consulting a qualified professional.Avoid contact with eyes.Keep out of reach of children
- Usage:Diluted lavender essential oil with carrier oils such as coconut oil,jojoba oil and use it as a massage oil;Add few drops of lavender oil to potpourris,vaporizers,candles or diffusers for combating germs in the air and protecting the environment naturally.Add a few drops of Lavender to pillows,bedding,or bottoms of feet for a good night sleep.Add to bath water to soak away stress or apply to the temples and the back of the neck to ease muscle tension.