Essential oils are the ancient secret for beauty and wellness. They have been used by a great many civilizations all around the world, and are still heavily used today. In a world full of chemicals and harmful substances, essential oils provide a way to go back to basics and heal and enhance your hair, skin, and overall wellbeing naturally. Our formulation is cold pressed, unrefined, chemical free, dye free, paraben free, and cruelty free.
Peppermint is not just for breath fresheners or Christmas candy canes, it is actually an essential oil with a plethora of uses for your home as well as yourself. Got a pesky rodent problem? Peppermint oil helps keep away mice, rats, squirrels and insects too. Hair looking a bit flaky and lackluster? Add a few drops to your shampoo to stop dandruff in its tracks. Peppermint oil is also used in many hair growth stimulating products because it has the ability to improve hair growth and slow down shedding, preventing hair loss and thinning. Who would have thought the key to gorgeous thick hair is in the most popular holiday season flavor? Peppermint oil can also help treat acne to keep your skin clear and glowing.
This marvelous mentha also has wondrous aromatherapy benefits for your head, belly, and achy muscles and joints. Peppermint oil stimulates the senses. It helps boost energy as well concentration and focus. Unsurprisingly, it can also help you breathe better. One whiff of this and you will feel your sinuses thank you. This decongestant helps relieve your allergies, so you can wake up and smell the roses without sneezing uncontrollably. Peppermint relaxes muscles and is a natural pain reliever. Got a splitting headache? Before you run for the ibuprofen, try using a bit of peppermint oil. Combine with plant based carrier oils for a pain relieving massage, especially after a tough workout.
Relieve Muscle Pain Stimulate Hair Growth Clear Sinuses
- Add a few drops to a warm bath or inhale for increased focus and energy. Peppermint oil aromatherapy is a calming herbal remedy for headaches and nausea. Clear sinuses for homeopathic allergy relief.
- Therapeutic first aid oil relieves joint and muscle pain when blended with a carrier oil and massaging skin on back, arms, legs, or shoulders for a soothing massage with a joint pain essential oil.
- Say goodbye to mice, rats, squirrels, rodents and other annoying pests. Peppermint oil concentrate may help prevent spiders, ticks, ants, bugs and other pesky insects from invading your space.
- This beauty elixir is full of antioxidants for healthy scalp and stronger hair. Many anti aging hair growth treatment serums contain peppermint for fast hair growth and reduced hair loss & dandruff.
- Our steam distilled oil is cold pressed unrefined paraben free & cruelty free. It’s great as bug spray, muscle pain relief & aromatherapy diffuser fragrance oil, and hair growth oil for women and men.