WHY GUA SHA IS SO POWERFUL?
Rubbing a skin with a moderately sharp object gives a positive effect which is seen instantly as a reddening of a skin. It is a sign of improved blood and lymph circulation.
BIAN STONE GUA SHA BOARD*
Our handmade polished scraping guasha tools are made of bian stone. For centuries, it has been thought to possess healing properties and widely used in Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) as a gua sha scraping tool material.
Bian Stone has an advantage before Buffalo Horn because of its weight, good grip and cooling properties. It is as valued as natural jade.
* ❤️ Prefer JADE TOOL? ❤️ – please check for Premium Quality Jade Gua Sha Tools in our store.
You can use oil, facial cream or massage without it.
Divide the face into six zones: upper forehead zone, the lower forehead, zygomatic (cheeks), labial (lip zone), chin, and jawline. Each zone needs ten strokes.
The strokes should always be in an upward and outward curve.
Strokes may cause some immediate flushing of the skin. That’s because you are encouraging blood flow to that area. It should not be painful but you need a gentle massage action across that area.
Never do the gua sha in the orbital area, pressing on eye balls. The zone below the eyes should begin with zygomatic (cheek) bone and the down below to labial (lip) zone.
Do this in the evening on clean skin before you go to bed.
Be careful, bian stone made guasha tools break when dropped to the floor. Please don’t leave negative reviews because of this fact.
If you got a broken product delivered to you please contact us – we will send you a replacement!
We provide 60-days money back guarantee.
- BIG SIZE, COMFORTABLE GRIP, WELL-THOUGHT CURVE AND SECTION PROFILE – Comparing to the majority of such products on the market, our design features extra size and the guasha tool fits comfortably in your hand. We discovered our shape is one of the best if you need only one all-purpose scraping tool. Section profile or edge, neither too blunt nor too sharp, it has the ability to adjust a pressure effect just by the angle on the skin.
- GRASTON, IASTM TECHNIQUE COMPATIBLE – Instrument Assisted Soft Tissue Mobilization – New Word, Old Conception. Whichever modality you have been trained in, this tool will suit your needs. Indeed, fascial network manipulation and release techniques are promising approaches when dealing with body structures in a holistic manner. This tool is a smart-budget alternative to Graston techniques, a specifically designed, high-cost stainless steel tools.
- VERSATILITY – Well known among cosmetologists as a Gua Sha Facial tool (face massage), it can target almost any zone of a body. Back, neck, thoracic region, legs, calves, feet, achilles etc.
- PERFECT TOOL FOR GIFT w/BOX – A noble black color and polished surface creates an exquisite combination making this tool a perfect gift for a massage therapist as well as an amateur. The tool is supplied with a gift box and a black velvet pouch for storage.
- GUASHA SCRAPING MASSAGE TOOL – As well as cupping, it’s been known for centuries. It can be used professionally as well as for a self-care. It’s very easy to learn, even for a newbie. It is currently used worldwide, mostly in Asia. Westerners are quickly learning the amazing benefits of Gua Sha. And now it one of the HOTTEST healing modalities throughout the world today! Gentle scraping instantly improves blood and lymph flow under your skin rendering a strong anti-aging and anti-wrinkle effect.