Three of the most popular and widely used essential oils
Lavender is recognized as the world’s most popular essential oil. With its cooling, uplifting and refreshing floral essence, lavender oil can be used in any environment of choice. Lavender promotes relaxation and comfort helping you go to sleep fast. French lavender with its sweet floral essence supports mental health and well-being.
Tea tree oil has been used traditionally for its topical antiseptic and antifungal properties may remove bacteria, viruses and fungi. It is must have your home. It offers numerous uses. Like homemade cleaning products, use topically for skin benefits. It’s used in many applications as mold treatment, natural disinfectant, pest control, toothbrush cleaner and laundry freshener.
Peppermint Essential Oil, helps relieve sinus, cold, congestion, headaches, migraines and its anti-inflammatory properties make it excellent for massages on tired muscles. A powerful, nontoxic insect repellent.
Mix with carrier oils and apply topically. Used in diffuser, vaporizer or humidifier for aromatherapy helps in calming stress and anxiety and supports a healthy immune system.
• For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes, keep out of the reach of children. If pregnant, consult health care provider before use.
• Other than aromatherapy, dilute with carrier oil before use.
• Keep out of the reach of pets.
[FDA Statement]: These Statements have not been evaluated by the food and drug administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, mitigate, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
- FRENCH LAVENDER is recognized for its “cooling energy” by calming, relaxing, soothing and invigorating the senses our lavender flowers are extracted, concentrated and purified to the finest aromatherapy grade. 100% pure, free of fillers, pesticides and added oils.
- TEA TREE is recognized for skin care helps with teenage blemishes acne, ease redness, restore fresh skin help cleanse and refresh the house, also takes care of dandruff mix it with your shampoo body wash and soaps.
- PEPPERMINT oil has medicinal, stress-relieving, and insect-repelling properties. Used with a carrier oil, it’s wonderful for massaging aching muscles, soothing headaches and sinuses. uses include aromatherapy for colds, congestion and anxiety relief.
- All ingredients are 100 % Pure & Natural, Parabens and cruelty free Apply topically as a healing solution or add it to your diffuser or create your own DIY beauty cream-the versatility of these oils go long way! All these oils are Standardized to Therapeutic Grade – Steam distilled to preserve its therapeutic benefits,
- SAFETY WARNING: For external use only. Other than aromatherapy, dilute with a carrier oil. Keep out of the reach of pets. Avoid contact with eyes, keep out of the reach of children. If pregnant, consult with your health care provider before use.